Sunday, February 19, 2012

An Introduction

So... for those of you who followed my last blog about student teaching, you already are aware that I'm not thaaaat great at keeping up with blogging.  But, given that a lot of my friends are doing this low-carb kick, I'm doing it, and my boyfriend is, AND given that I have a hard time finding things that I like and end up adapting them mostly anyway, I wanted to start a spot where I can post and taut the successes of my friends and I and also put up new and exciting recipes that have been enjoyed.

I'm hoping to try and post new recipes weekly, since that's about all I can promise.  Look for new recipes starting tomorrow!! 

For now, I'm off to bed.  Have to be professionally developed tomorrow!!

Maintain,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment